Sprouts is for all Kindergarten-6th grade children who:
- Want to spend time with others who are growing in their faith
- Want to learn how to show love for God and other people
- Want fellowship and fun
Just as seeds grow into a sprout and finally a full grown plant, in Sprouts children have an opportunity to grow as Christian disciples by learning to practice daily
- Acts of Kindness
- Acts of Justice
- Acts of Devotion
- Acts of Worship
Sprouts meet Sunday nights from 6:00-7:30 pm September through May. Dinner is provided at 5:30 pm for anyone wishing to join. Cost is $3 at the door or $2/meal with an advance meal card purchase.
Sprouts allows children to practice their discipleship by going out into the community and helping those in need, just as Jesus did. A few of the projects that the Sprouts have participated in are:
- Rent-a-Kid fall yard clean-up
- Bussing tables at the all church Thanksgiving Dinner
- Bell ringing for the Salvation Army
- Earth Day neighborhood clean-up
- May Day baskets for shut-ins
Fun and fellowship is shared when we have lock-ins, game and movie nights, as well as field trips to the roller rink, Miller Farm, Butterfly Pavilion and our annual camp-out.
Annual registration is required to keep our records current. Click here for the registration form.
Please contact Angela Sellers-Swanson for more information at 632-1410 or firstname.lastname@example.org